This was a pattern I bought ages ago, and until now, it has been sitting in the box with all the other patterns just taunting me to get around to doing something with it.
That I had Project Management homework that took priority to sewing didn't really help, but the moment that was handed in, this was the first thing I made.
It was actually the second dress I cut out, but given the fiddliness of the other, which is currently still in overlocked pieces, this was more of a pleasure to construct.
The pattern is ridiculously basic, comprising of four piece (and an optional belt, if belts are your thing). That doesn't mean to say it was perfect though. As usual, inches got added to the length of the bodice and surprisingly, this time inches were removed from the skirt hem (it's supposed to sit mid-calf which is way too long for my taste).